Administration and Finance Officer (AFO)- Job in Honiara
• Exciting opportunity in Honiara – local candidates only
• Full time position starting as soon as possible, through to 30 June 2022
• Remuneration will be dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and level of experience.
AECOM is the managing contractor of the Pacific Horticultural and Agricultural Market Access Plus Program (PHAMA Plus) – an Australian and New Zealand Government funded aid program promoting primary industry exports from six Pacific countries (Fiji, PNG, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, and Vanuatu). For details on the PHAMA Plus program please visit www.phama.com.au
We are seeking applications from Solomon Islands residents to be part of our team in Honiara, Solomon Islands. This full-time position will start as soon as possible through to 30 June 2022. To be successful in this role you will hold qualifications in a relevant field of study such as financial management. Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in English is essential. Previous experience on an aid project/program would be advantageous but is not essential.
Under the guidance of the PHAMA Plus Operations and Finance Manager, the AFO will:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the PHAMA Plus Solomon Islands office
- Assist with the organisation of the program activities in Solomon Islands including meetings, training events and support to visiting consultants
- Manage accounts payable, including processing financial payments and managing petty cash.
For a full Terms of Reference and to APPLY for this position, please visit our website at: www.aecom.com/au/careers, click on the ‘IDEV Career Opportunities’ tab and enter Job Code 947.
Applications should be addressed to Stephanie Symon (PHAMA Plus Operations & Finance Manager)
and must include a cover letter and resume.
Questions regarding this position should be sent to Stephanie Symon at email@example.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE Wednesday 20 February 2019 – Midnight Honiara Time
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer of choice and is committed to child protection. We encourage women and men and people living with disabilities to apply.
Managed by AECOM and funded by the Australian and New Zealand Governments.