EXECUTIVE/PERSONAL ASSISTANT – Re-advertisement- Jobs in Solomon Islands
LOOKING FOR EXECUTIVE/PERSONAL ASSISTANT – Re-advertisement
Hatanga is seeking a dynamic and experienced EPA for the Managing Director.
To provide direct and excellent personal secretarial and administrative support in a well-organised and timely manner. In addition
HR support and a receptionist for the company as well.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedule and coordinates meetings and other activities
- Briefing the Managing Director of scheduled meetings
- Organize travel arrangements and booking reservations.
- Maintain and organise electronic and manual filing system
- Screening of incoming calls, emails, mails and inquiries
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally with professionalism/confidentiality
- Manage and operate office equipment such as printers, photocopy, Projector, Binding machine, Laminator, Telephones system and etc
- Manage office supplies and ration
- Ensure forms are available at all times
- Manage meeting room
- Assist HR Department in recruitment, employee relations, performance assessments and disciplinary
- Perform other duties of similar nature.
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or relevant fields
- At least 3 years and more in executive level support experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
Encourage all who are qualified and interested to apply in confidence.
Forward your CV & other documents to email@example.com or hand-deliver at Kukum Office in an envelope
clearly marked “Job Application-Executive/Personal Assistant, Hatanga Construction, P O Box 1619,
Closing date for applications is 1st April 2019