CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER-Solomon Islands Jobs
SOLOMON ISLANDS POSTAL CORPORATION
VACANCY NOTICE NO.03/19
The SOLOMON ISLANDS POSTAL CORPORATION is seeking application from suitably qualified and experienced person for the position of CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER to
manage the day to day operation of Solomon Post. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture and provide inspired leadership to the Executive team, establish good working relationship with the Board of Directors and set course for company strategy and establish long and short term plan to support the vision, mission, goal and the corporate values of the Corporation and to ensure staff perform their tasks to a high level and maintain a professional approach to their work. Solomon Islands Postal Corporation is a Government State Owned Enterprises and has its vision, mission, goal and corporate values to achieve.
• Masters in management or Masters in Business Administration or a related discipline OR equivalent level of expertise gained from a combination of experience, training or professional accreditation with at least 5 years’ experience in an executive management position.
• Have good background in economic policies and high analytic skills
• Have good experience with corporate governance
• Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with Managers
• Ability to work under pressure and be able to meet strict deadlines
• Have good time management
All applicants must provide the following:
1) An expression of interest must be typed-written
2) An updated curriculum vitae (CV)
3) Certified copies of academic certificates; and
4) Names and contacts of 2 referees familiar with the professional capabilities of the applicant.
Please Note: All applications must be posted at the General Post Office, Honiara or any Post Office Branches. Applications without curriculum vitae (CV) will not be considered.
All applications should be addressed to: Chairman, SI Postal Corporation, P O Box 1930, Honiara or contact the Executive Office on 21821 or email Doris.Dolaiaiasi@solomonpost.com.sb/Msyoung.Amasi@solomonpost.com.sb for a detailed JD.
Tenure: Contract, Location: Honiara, SIPC, HQ, Salary: Negotiable. Closing date is 3 April, 2019 4pm.