Financial Controller- Solomon Islands Jobs
Guadalcana Plains Palm Oil Limited (GPPOL)
LOOKING FOR A REWARDING AND CHALLENGING CAREER?
Guadalcanal Plains Palm Oil Limited (GPPOL), the leading agricultural business in the Solomon Islands is looking for a dynamic and qualified individual for the position of Financial Controller. We are looking for a skilled and experienced Financial Controller to oversee all aspects of financial reporting and processes within the company. The successful applicant will support the business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- Have completed CPA or ICA exams and must be CPA qualified and registered with a reputable professional accounting body such as CPA or ICA
- Tertiary qualifications with minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Minimum 9 years of experience, candidate with auditing background are encouraged to apply
- At least five years experience operating at a strategic level within a large complex accounting environment with proven and demonstrable technical skills, including project accounting, budgetary control and financial planning
- Experienced in communicating both financial and management accounting processes and functions and in particular an aptitude for successfully negotiating with, and training non-accountants
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in working without supervision and lead a team to deliver high quality outputs to meet strict deadlines and work with other counterparts in the organisation
- Change management skills with a proven track record of proactively identifying requirements and successfully driving change activity
- Strong understanding of IT including financial management systems
- Well versed in Corporate Tax
GPPOL is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female applicants.
A competitive package will be offered to the right candidate dependent on qualifications including salary, annual leave, accommodation and medical for the candidate and their immediate dependents.
Applications must include a comprehensive CV, certified copies of academic and CPA or ICA qualifications and at least two referees with contact details and be sent to:
The Human Resource Manager
Guadalcanal Plains Palm Oil Ltd
P.O. Box 2001
Or e-mailed to: email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 26th April 201 9.
We thank those applying and advice that only short listed candidates will be notified for an interview.