Procurement of Services for East Honiara Green Village Development, Data Centre and Control Room – Detailed Design- Solomon Islands Tenders
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority (SIEA)
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority trading as SOLOMON POWER
Invitation for Bids
Date: 09th April 2019
Project Title: Procurement of Services for East Honiara Green Village Development, Data Centre and Control Room – Detailed Design
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 23rd April 2019, 12 PM (Honiara Time)
1. Solomon Power (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Procurement of Services for East Honiara Green Village Development, Data Centre and Control Room – Detailed Design, in Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands.
2. A competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with Solomon power Single Stage, Single Envelope bidding procedure as described in the Bidding Document.
3. To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, Bidders should contact:
Mr. Hemant Kumar
2nd Floor, Solomon Power, Ranadi Head Office
Telephone number: +677 38801 or +677 7496783
E-mail address: CW.firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax number: +677 39472
Web Page: www.solomonpower.com.sb
4. To acquire the Bidding Documents in English, eligible Bidders can write to the add ress above requesting the Bidding Documents for - “Procurement of Services for East Honiara Green Village Development, Data Centre and Control Room– Detailed Design”. The Invitation for Bids (IFB) is available at the website of Solomon Power, but the complete bidding documents will be provided by Solomon Power. On written request Solomon Power will provide the link to the Drop Box from where the bidding documents can be loaded.
5. A pre-Bid meeting is scheduled at Solomon Power’s Boardroom located at the Head office in Ranadi, Honiara, on Friday 12th April 2019, starting at 9.30am. Visits to subject sites will be undertaken thereafter.
6. Deliver your bid in hard copies to the address above on or before the deadline: 23 rd April 2019, 12 PM together with the required documents as described in the Bidding Document.
7. Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.